All of the below goddess images were photos taken of street art from around the world.
"Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals."
-from the Charge of the Goddess
***THIS LIST WILL LIKELY CHANGE AS WE ADD PROGRAMMING! PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!***
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A blue robe. pants, dresses, skirts and shirts are fine too, even blue pjs or jeans, just blue! FIND ALL THE BLUE! ;)
- A gift $10 or less to exchange, preferably handmade
- A cup, plate, bowl and silverware for yourself
- Something that represents the Goddess to you for our altar
- A picture of yourself for your envelope (no jars this year- we're moving it all onto the wall!)
- Blankets/twin sheets/pillows, clothes, ritual garb, shower stuff
LINK FOR SIGN-UP WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK!
- An item for breakfast- signup for specifics
- An item for salad- signup for specifics
- Fresh fruit offering- signup for specifics
- Bread- signup for specifics
- Personal snacks (and a cooler for those personal snacks, ice provided)
- For those that drink coffee, please bring some to share
- We also need extra items if you're feeling generous, they are listed at the link above as well. :)
OPTIONAL BUT HELPFUL
- * NEW- Donations for crisis center- see FB group for details
- * NEW- Board games
- A yoga mat or thick towel if you'd like to participate in a yoga class
- Your Tarot deck, if you have one
- Clothes you can get dirty. (We *MIGHT* be playing messy Twister again) ;)
- Fresh herbs if you have them
- Inflatable furniture, cushions, strings of lights, fabric & wall tapestries for our triangle rooms. You will get them back, put your name on 'em.
- A drum if you have one! We love drumming!
- Belly dance scarves, or jinglies
- If you'd like to bring a few HANDMADE items to sell, you may. Items must fit on a cafeteria tray. All sellers must offer an item for the raffle.
- Ziploc bags or containers for taking home leftovers. There are always leftovers.
- Extension cords for your cabin, there's just one outlet per cabin.
THERE WILL BE NO CLOTHING EXCHANGE THIS YEAR, WE JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE VOLUME OF DONATIONS TO TRANSPORT